Friday, September 6, 2013

Scream Factory's NIGHT OF THE DEMONS and WITCHBOARD cover art revealed



Even though the bonus material still hasn't been revealed, earlier this week we were given a glance at two films to be released early next year on Blu-Ray and DVD combo packs.

One of them being one of my favorite horror films ever, none other than Kevin S. Tenney's "Night of the Demons". I personally think that this film is the perfect 80's horror film. It's everything you love about 80's horror rolled up into a ball of genius. Although I'm still prone to the original cover of the movie, I'm a big fan of this new cover as well. This is one of the best ones, for sure. Angela isn't front and center but, who better to give it to than our awesome scream queen, Linnea Quigley?


Next up is "Witchboard", another film by Mr. Tenney. This one however, I never was a big fan of. I'll probably buy it because it's one I definitely want in my collection. And because it's not one I mind re-watching from time to time. The cover for this one isn't as creative and artsy as the other but, I like the look of it Both of these pictures are worth picking up for sure!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Im liking both. Its nice to see these companies putting effort into covers again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...